All of Georgetown's home weekend games (Sat & Sun) are at noon.— Bobby Bancroft (@BobbyBancroft) September 29, 2021
1/1 St. John's
Here is the TV/time schedule for the BIG EAST:
- Wednesday, December 22 Georgetown at Providence 6:30 FS1
- Tuesday, December 28 Georgetown at Creighton 9:00 FS1
- Saturday, January 1 St. John’s at Georgetown Noon CBSSN
- Tuesday, January 4 Xavier at Georgetown 7:00 FS1
- Friday, January 7 Marquette at Georgetown 6:30 FS1
- Thursday, January 13 Butler at Georgetown 7:00 FS1
- Sunday, January 16 Georgetown at St. John’s (MSG) Noon/4:30 FOX
- Saturday, January 22 Villanova at Georgetown Noon FOX
- Tuesday, January 25 Georgetown at Connecticut 8:30 CBSSN
- Saturday, January 29 Georgetown at Butler Noon FS1
- Tuesday, February 1 Seton Hall at Georgetown 8:30 FS1
- Sunday, February 6 Providence at Georgetown Noon FS1
- Wednesday, February 9 Georgetown at DePaul 9:00 FS1
- Saturday, February 12 Creighton at Georgetown Noon FS1
- Wednesday, February 16 Georgetown at Marquette 8:00 FS2
- Saturday, February 19 Georgetown at Villanova 5:00 FOX
- Thursday, February 24 DePaul at Georgetown 8:00 CBSSN
- Sunday, February 27 Connecticut at Georgetown Noon CBS
- Wednesday, March 2 Georgetown at Seton Hall 7:00 CBSSN
- Saturday, March 5 Georgetown at Xavier TBD FOX/FS1
Georgetown plays two late night home BIG EAST games— Bobby Bancroft (@BobbyBancroft) September 29, 2021
2/1 Seton Hall 8:30 pm
2/24 DePaul 8 pm
Look for the Seton Hall game to tip much closer to 9 pm than 830pm
Press release from GUHoyas.com
Men’s Basketball Releases Tip Times and Broadcast Info for 2021-22 Schedule Presented by MedStar Health
WASHINGTON – The Georgetown University men’s basketball team has released tipoff times and broadcast information for the 2021-22 schedule, presented by MedStar Health. The schedule is highlighted by four games on FOX and one CBS tilt.
2021-22 MEN’S BASKETBALL SCHEDULE PRESENTED BY MEDSTAR BROADCAST NOTES
The Hoyas will have a quartet of games on FOX, starting with the Dec. 11 matchup against longtime foe Syracuse with a noon tip.
Georgetown will have back-to-back games on FOX against longtime BIG EAST rivals with the front end being a noon meeting at Madison Square Garden against St. John’s, scheduled for Sunday, Jan. 16. The Hoyas will then return to the District and host Villanova at Capital One Arena on Saturday, Jan. 22, also scheduled for noon.
The return trip against the ‘Cats, scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 19 at Villanova’s Finneran Pavilion will also be featured on FOX with a 5 p.m. tipoff.
The Blue & Gray will host UConn on Sunday, Feb. 27 at Capital One Arena for a noon tipoff on CBS.
For the season, the Hoyas will be on FS1 (13) or FS2 (5) for 18 games of the schedule.
Fans can find the Hoyas on CBSSN for four different games.
The games that are part of the Paycom Wooden Legacy Tournament will be broadcasted on the ESPN family of networks.
ALL FANS FREE ON NOV. 13! As a thank you to all Hoyas fans for supporting the team from afar last year and to celebrate having fans back in the arena, all fans will be able to request a free ticket to attend the Georgetown men’s basketball 2021-22 home opener against Dartmouth on Saturday, November 13th. To request your free ticket for the Hoyas’ home opener, fill out the form at wearegeorgetown.com/freehoyasgame. (Season Ticket Holders do not need to fill out this form.)
Additional ticket information for men’s basketball can be found at wearegeorgetown.com/tickets or by emailing the Hoyas Ticket Office at email@example.com.