Your Fighting Hoyas of Georgetown take on the Pirates of Seton Hall tonight at Kente One Arena!
TV: 8:30pm on FS1 (Brandon Gaudin calling the play-by-play and Nick Bahe providing analysis)
Radio: The Team 980 with Rich Chvotkin
Line: Hall -3.5, o/u 144.5
Odds and Ends from GU Hoyas:
- Seton Hall enters Wednesday with a 16-5 record and an 8-1 mark in BIG EAST play after dropping its first conference game on Saturday to Xavier 74-62.
- The Pirates average 74.3 ppg while allowing opponents to score 65.2 ppg. They lead the BIG EAST in scoring margin (+9.1 ppg) and blocks (6.3 bpg).
- Miles Powell leads Seton Hall and is second in the BIG EAST with 21.4 ppg. Quincy McKnight is the only other Pirate in double figures at 11.5 ppg.
- Jared Rhoden leads the team on the glass with 6.3 rpg while McKnight paces the offense with 5.4 apg.
- Wednesday will be the 110th all-time meeting between the longtime BIG EAST rivals with the Hoyas holding a 59-50 series advantage. Seton Hall has won the last two matchups, but GU has taken the last two games at Capital One Arena.
- The Pirates came away with a 78-62 win last month in Newark, New Jersey.
- Patrick Ewing is 2-4 against Seton Hall as GU’s head coach and went a perfect 8-0 against the Pirates as a player.
Leave your in-game comments here!