Your Fighting Hoyas of Georgetown will open up their 2020-21 season with a LIVE Open Virtual Practice and you can follow all the action right here on THE GLOBAL PHENOMENON.
When: Thursday, 6pm (stream starts), 6:30 practice starts?
Where: McDonough Arena or the Thompson Center, who knows?
Men's Basketball Virtual Open Practice - "Please note that this event is only available to those who have made a gift or a commitment/pledge to Georgetown Athletics" https://t.co/EFgmqECw0Z https://t.co/vmsBXK7qFa pic.twitter.com/TiHS7PlvL8— Philadelphia Hoyas (@PhillyHoyas) November 11, 2020
In lieu of tickets or invitations, the University and Hoya Hoop Club are requesting a donation to Georgetown Athletics (if I may suggest, you could direct part of the funds to the swimming team...). A donation today would also count for the Giving Tuesday campaign.
For reference, here is the 2020-21 season’s schedule so far:
Here’s the Georgetown Hoyas roster:
- 0 Jahvon Blair 6-4 G Sr.
- 1 Jamorko Pickett 6-9 F/G Sr.
- 2 Dante Harris 6-0 G Fr.
- 3 Jalen Harris 6-2 G Gr.
- 4 Chudier Bile 6-7 F Gr.
- 5 Timothy Ighoefe 7-0 C So.
- 10 Chuma Azinge 6-3 G So. (non-scholarship)
- 13 Donald Carey 6-5 G Gr.
- 14 Jamari Sibley 6-8 F Fr.
- 20 T.J. Berger 6-4 G Fr.
- 22 Jaden Robinson 6-3 G Jr. (non-scholarship)
- 23 Collin Holloway 6-6 F Fr.
- 24 Kobe Clark 6-4 F Fr.
- 32 Malcolm Wilson 7-0 C So.
- 34 Qudus Wahab 6-11 C So.
- 55 Victor Muresan 6-10 F Fr. (non-scholarship)
Who’s your starting five? Who looks like they’re in the best shape of their life?
Leave your witty and not-so-witty comments below!
Georgetown Basketball is Back! On HoyaVision!