As Kenner League plays kicks off this weekend, here are 6 Questions Hoyas fans need answers to:
(1) Is Galen Alexander better than Jamorko Pickett? He might push him for that starting slot at the 3;
(2) How far along is Qudus Wahab? He will definitely get minutes backing up Omer Yurtseven because there’s no one else, so hopefully he’s decent;
(3) How will Terrell Allen play alongside these guys? He’s a skilled transfer point guard who will spell James Akinjo at the 1. But will he play 10 mins per game or 15-25 mins per game?;
(4) Will we get anything out of Timmy Ighoefe or Malcolm Wilson? These guys are both project bigs, but Timmy is supposed to be further along than Wilson. Will Timmy be able to give us 5 mins per game?
(5) Is Yurtseven for real? People are talking about him like he could be the best center in the conference.
(6) Will Myron Gardner be the next Jabril Trawick? This kid is 6’-6’’ and supposed to be tough and athletic. He could get 15 mins per game this year or ride the bench.
Hopefully Kenner League action this summer helps answer the above.
The first recap of today’s Kenner League action will be posted shortly...