UPDATE 7/18: Georgetown will face Oklahoma State Cowboys on Wednesday, December, 4, 2019 as part of the Big12/BIG EAST Scheduling Alliance.
Oklahoma State has released its non-conference schedule for the 2019-20 season: pic.twitter.com/mJfs0Vyiqs— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) July 18, 2019
Central Arkansas Bears previously announced their non-conference opponents, which included games against Georgetown, Duke, and participation in the other portion of the Empire Classic with Cal Baptist, Prairie View, and Georgia State in Riverside, California on Nov. 22 and 23.
Cal-Berkeley will play Cal Baptist and Prairie View on November 15 and 18, respectively, prior to the trip to New York over Nov. 21-22. Cal Baptist will also play the Texas Longhorns on Nov 12th before hosting in Riverside.
- (Exhibition) August 10-17, 2019 - a trio of exhibition games against professional and national teams at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Nov. 9, 2019 - University of Central Arkansas in DC (UCA schedule, Empire Classic)
- Nov. 14, 2019 – Penn State in DC (Gavitt Games; per @BIGEASTmbb)
- Nov. 17, 2019 - Georgia State (from @GeorgetownHoops)
- Nov. 21, 2019 – Empire Classic at MSG – Texas
- Nov. 22, 2019 – Empire Classic at MSG – Duke/Cal
- December 4, 2019 – at Oklahoma State (Big 12/BIG EAST Scheduling Alliance; Twitter)
- December 7, 2019 – at SMU (Press Release)
- December 14, 2019 - Syracuse in DC (per @GeorgetownHoops)
- Jan 1, 2020 BIG EAST (18 games)
That’s 26 games.
In terms of starting date for the season, Patrick Ewing’s Hoyas faced UMES and Central Connecticut on Tuesday, Nov. 6 and Saturday the 10th before Illinois on Tuesday, November 13th in the Gavitt Games last year, so there are likely a couple other early games...
LCPolo17 relayed that Georgia State was the pick of the litter (panther pun intended) a few weeks ago:
Georgia St 2019 – NET 126, KENPOM 124, RPI 50