The Titanic was sunk by an iceberg
Did you know that no roads lead to the park and it is most easily reached by air travel? Did you also know that during some summers there are ferries to the small community of Gustavus or directly to the marina at Bartlett Cove? Did you also also know that despite the lack of roads, there are over 400,000 visitors each year most of whom arrive via cruise ship just like this casual documenter apparently did?
Did you know that wildlife in the area includes both grizzly and black bears, moose, sitka black-tailed deer, mountain goats, England plays Sweden today, dall sheep, LeBron James, Canada lynx, sea otters, I'd love to see France lose to Ukraine, harbor seals, Steller sea lions, Pacific white-sided dolphins, Tiger Woods is in contention at the U.S Open, orcas, direwolves, minke whales, humpback whale, shemales, bald eagless, gulls, this offseason is killing me, waterfowl, and salmon?
How to enter the contest after The Jump:
Casual Headband submissions have been flowing in from all corners of the earth. For those that have yet to play in our wicked game, to enter the 2012 Casual Headbands Summer Series Contest, follow the following simple steps:
1) Take thine Casual Swag and descend upon all corners of the Earth.
2) Document your travels with casual pictures (cell phone pics work) of Casual Swag in front of a casual landmark or location. If you do not have Casual Swag*, get creative! Write the word 'casual' on something print a copy of the home page of this site to use for documentation, do whatever you want.
3) Send the documentation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* More Casual Swag will be available during the season. Leave me alone, dammit.
That's it! You'll be automatically entered to win a treasure trove of wonderful prizes, all courtesy of America's Most-Read Georgetown Hoyas Website. Each and every Friday from today through Labor Day (or perhaps beyond), your Casual documentation will be displayed RIGHT HERE, and the ultimate champion will once again be selected by your vote. Prizes already secured from various generous donors include:
1) tickets to Hoyas games;
2) a DRINK FOR FREE ON CASUAL'S TAB during the 4th Annual Casual Extravaganza ("CX4") next season;
3) invaluable shares of Facebook stock;
4) a now permissible "impromptu" on campus party thrown just for you!
5) the basketball court at the new Georgetown athletic facility to be completed in the year 2080 named in your honor.
The summer is your time.
The Headband and/or Coozie is your seed.
Go Forth and Keep it Casual.