I'm burned out. This Nerlens nonsense has taken a lot out of me, and you as well I'm sure. It got so bad that CasualHoya has retreated to WEST VIRGINIA. WEST F'IN VIRGINIA. Home of NOTHING.
So in typical lazy blog fashion, we're posting a bunch of random things to discuss:
- Jack Jr. will be introduced to the Georgetown community today in Healy Circle
- Both Henry Sims and Jason Clark are playing very well at Portsmouth; Henry scored 12 points on 5-13 shooting and grabbed 7 rebounds while Jason scored 13 points on 5-7 shooting and posted 6 rebounds
- The on-campus Athletic Facility received approval from the Old Georgetown Board and now goes before the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts. Bureaucracy!
- Five-star prospect Devonta Pollard is on-campus this weekend
- The Washington Nationals have one of the best records in baseball this year
- Undecided whether I will watch that new HBO show "Girls." What is it? Is it another Sex and the City, or is it like Entourage? I will, however, be tuned in to the new episode of Game of Thrones.
- Is there a .gif on the Internet that has not been posted on this blog yet?