I'm thinking of the many wonderful ways in which we've dealt with the HellCats of Villanova. While there are many great wins, Nova seems to bring out our more ridiculous side, including:
- Jessie Sapp Half-Court to Cut a Halftime Lead...later winning by three(Feb 17, 2007)
- 26-2 Opening Run (BET March 8, 2007)
- Fouling an 82% free throw shooter w/ 0.1 seconds left (February 11, 2008)
- 17 3-pointers (BET March 13, 2008)
- Breaking Scottie Reynolds' FACE (BET March 13, 2008)
EDIT: So dumb I forgot how the actual saying goes. Smooth, Fahey.