Someone by the name of "Jeff Green's Dad" decided to start a highly intellectual discussion over at TNIAAM, so I just figured I would return the favor. Oh, but instead of mindlessly copying and pasting two words, I'll present some evidence.
- Following the Great Hoya Meltdown of 2009, you found yourselves in the NIT. It happens to every good basketball program now and then. However, good basketball programs do not then proceed to lose in the first round to a middling Big 12 school. Embarrassing.
- "We are Georgetown" would be a great cheer if it weren't ripped off from Penn State. I guess the student body didn't have any other choice, though, since original thought was outlawed at Georgetown in the 70s.
- Grey is quite possibly the worst excuse for a school color out there. It's as if the board of trustees got together and said, "Since we've started letting in students who aren't related to U.S. Senators things have gotten a little crazy. How can we keep things as bland as possible?"
- Speaking of aesthetics, what's with the random smudges on the uniforms? It looks like they let JTIII finger paint on each one before the game.
- Syracuse fans don't shoot toilets. Seriously, just when I thought you Hoyas had hit rock bottom, you go and pull something like that. Shoot hoops, not poops.
For any more reasons (and there are plenty) see Hoya Suxa.
See ya on Monday!